Tuesday, August 25, 2015

#SkipTheClip #ChewFundraiser Update - National Bow Tie Day 2015

Friday, August 28, 2015 is National Bow Tie Day!  That means the 2nd Annual #SkipTheClip fundraiser for the Greg Chew Theatre Scholarship is on Friday!

I would like to thank the following people who have already contributed or who have pledged to sponsor my #SkipTheClip fundraiser:

Steve Beckett, Urbana
John Dimit, Urbana
Amy Owen, MN
Debbie Chew, Champaign

Molly Delaney, Executive Director of the Champaign Urbana Schools Foundation, who is auctioning 10 of her famous home made pies (Pies and Ties) on Friday!  She is donating the proceeds to the Greg Chew Theatre Scholarship!

The Bow Tie Aficionado has been kind enough to grant me space on his site and spread the word about this important fund raiser!  Thank you!  I would also like to thank RockMyBowTie.com for offering to send me prizes that I get to give away during the fundraiser.

Thank you also to Steve and Andy at WIXY for a fun plug on Monday morning!

Remember: All you need to do to participate is to Tweet a picture of yourself wearing a bow tie to me (@dowendo) and use the hashtags #SkipTheClip or #ChewScholarship and I will donate to the Chew Scholarship in your name!  You can also make a donation to the Chew Theatre Scholarship to help support the cause!

Looking forward to Friday!

DDO

No comments:

Post a Comment